Here are some more tips to help you present your product or service to the market. We hope they are useful…
1. Product presentation: Is the presentation and packaging of the offer or product right?
2. Location of offer or Product: Is the offer easily found? Many times businesses’ will promote an offer, only to put it in an awkward
place to see. Is it on a high shelf? Is it at eye level? Can you see it from the window?
3. Point of sales Presentation: Does it make an offer? Is it inviting the your customers to buy or sample? Is it neat and well laid out?
Are there shelf talkers or aisle banners? Is there a window or counter display?
4. Budget: Is it sufficient to promote and advertise properly? Is it being spent the right way? Is it a proper percentage of mark-up or
5. Seasonal: Is it a summer or winter product? Are there certain times of the year that this product or service is used more? Will school
holidays or special events affect the promotion?
6. Timing: Should this product be advertised. Are the market conditions right? Will economic factors affect a purchase? Is it a weekend
7. Media Placement: Does it reach the right audience? Have you contacted your media company and talked about promotion.